Sunday, July 20, 2014

Scrap Stash Layouts

This week I have been inspired by the fabulous Margarita 
over at Use Your Stash, to make my own kit.
I loved the bright colors and have been happily scrapping away all week.

Here are a couple of layouts I made with the kit I created-

The idea is to use up those older products that we all just had to have.
The orange brads on this first page are at least 6 years old.
They look much better on a layout than they did in my brad tin.

I created this layout using mostly scraps from the first page.
I added a few things, including the large flair badge, I bought ages ago.

I really love the concept of "shopping your stash" and creating kits and layouts from things you already have on hand.
 We bought it, we must have loved it, right?

Head on over to Use Your Stash and check out all the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs