Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer squeeze part 2!

Here are just a few more layouts using this months "Use Your Stash" kit-
This page uses mostly left-overs from the previous two pages I made.
 What is it about a sunset that just make you want to take pictures?
I'm a sucker for the sunset shots.

I almost used a full sheet of vellum on this layout, completely unheard of for me!
 This was a fun page, I even used  a couple of stamps and a punch or two.
These are also great colors for my "boy" pages. Quite the bonus around here...

The final layout, once again makes use of those little left over pieces.
 I cut several small squares and then simply cut them again
(corner to corner) to make the small triangles.
 This used up even the tiniest bits of paper, but still gave the page a slightly different look.
I used sketch #324 from Nuts About Sketches for this layout.
Be sure to check them out.

Working with this kit has really been a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge.
 I have used some things that have been in my supplies for a very long time
...and that is all good!

I hope everyone is enjoying these last few days of summer...
school starts here next week. CRAZY, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs