Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Long time - no blog....

I know right?

In my defense, I spent the last week at the beach with my family,
and I'm playing a little bit of catch up this week.

The good news is, the new CREATE magazine is here!

July's magazine is full of great ideas and wonderful articles! 
This month begins a three part series on creating your own kits
written by the very talented Janet (aka Cherrypicker).
A MUST read, in my opinion!

 I have a single page layout in this months color challenge.
Here's a sneak peek, check out page 146 - 147 for the full layout.

I also completed a second layout on page 168 using this months card sketch.
Here is a preview of that layout.

Please check out CREATE on the Scrapbook Generation website.
As always, it's free and full of inspiration!

Look for more layouts from me later this week! 

Enjoy the magazine and  thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs