Monday, January 20, 2014

I Love A Challenge-

Over the weekend I participated in a fun, online crop hosted by a message boards that I belong to.There were a ton of great challenges to get you thinking "outside" of the box.
One of my favorites, was the Recipe Challenge. (Thanks, Ann :) The challenging part was to use just
5 pre-selected  "ingredients" on your layout.
Those 5 items were:
 a journaling card
  cork embellishment
patterned paper
enamel dots
flags
This is how my layout came out...

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Echo Park,
 Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye,Cork Embellishments: Studio Calico, ( just a little twine)
and of course, a Scrapbook Generation Sketch.
Special Thanks to Feleasha Rega for taking these amazing photos!
 
It was really fun to work within the limits of those 5 items, and I really like how the layout turned out. So give it a try...limit your supplies, and see what you end up with. You might just love it!

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs