Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas Layouts, Yay or Nay?

I've said it before, I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas layouts. They just never come out quite as good as they look in my head. It could also be that the photo's are so precious to me that I have a hard time creating anything that I deem suitable for them. Then there's all that color...UGH!
So much pressure, what's a girl to do?

I decided to tackle this fear of the dreaded "Christmas Layout", and I started with a sketch.
I headed over to Scrapbook Generation and downloaded their December 2012 sketch, gathered some VERY colorful Christmas products and just had fun.
In the end, I had a Christmas morning layout that finally met my expectations.

Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock -  Patterned Paper: K & Co .-  Letter Stickers: American Crafts, ColorBok -  Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Color Box 
 Paper Embellishments: Echo Park, WRMK, Elle's Studio - Flair Badge: WRMK - Enamel Dots: MME - Rhinestones: Reflections - Stamps & Twine: Unknown.

Not only am I happy with out come, I also used a good amount of older supplies,
and that is always a good thing!
So, am I the only one...do you have a hard time creating Christmas pages?
 
Enjoy your day, stay warm, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Just got a moment to get out the blog today.....and I vote YAY! Good work as always!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs