Monday, October 20, 2014

Time to catch up-

The October issue of CREATE is out! 
This might be my favorite issue yet.  I love all of the gorgeous fall layouts!!!
Not to mention that Carta Bella is this months featured manufacturer!

I was part of this months sketch challenge, 
check out my layout on page 112-113.


....and remember, there are new sketches up every Monday 
This weeks sketch is # 340-

Here are a few that I haven't posted yet- (Shhhh...)

  Nuts About Sketches  Sketch # 339
here is my layout for the above sketch-
This sketch was so much fun to do! 

Sketch # 338
and my take on it-



and finally, Sketch # 337
and here is my version of that sketch.

I think that will get us all caught up.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog..
Have a great day, and thanks again for  stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs