Monday, September 8, 2014

NAS #334

It's Monday...so that means there's a new sketch up over on
the Nuts About Sketches website!

Here is this weeks awesome sketch-

and here is my take on it-

Supplies: Heidi Swapp "Hello Today" Paper 
Silhouette Cameo - Recollections Pearls - Letter Stickers: Unknown

Head on over to the NAS blog and take a peek at all the 
fabulous inspiration!



I've also begun revisiting the Allison Davis 6X6 Class this week.

It was such a fun class last year when I took it with a group 
of friends, that we decided to do it again this fall.

Here are my pages from this week-

and


It's so great to use all those 6X6 pads that I've acquired since 
I took the class the first time.
I just cannot recommend this class enough!
So much fun, but be careful...you just might end up
with a basket full of those cute little pads! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today-



1 comment:

  1. These are all so awesome! I really love your You at 6mos, so cute!! Great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs