Thursday, April 10, 2014

Simple Stories "Summer Paradise" Collection

On an ordinary day, I really enjoy using Simple Stories papers to scrapbook with, but throw in the bright colors of summer and a beach theme and I am in heaven!

Here are a few layouts I've completed recently using the Simple Stories "Summer Paradise" Collection.
I created this double page layout using a sketch from SCRAPBOOK GENERATION.
Their sketches make it so easy to put together a layout when you love the paper,
but you're short on time or ideas.
(excuse the VERY crooked photo. I "must" get better at photographing my layouts!)



I really love this photo of my oldest grandson, Tatum, (Thank you, Rebecca)
and wanted to create a page that would do it justice.
 
I just love how it turned out!

The final layout is an 8.5 X 11 page, also of Tatum.
I was so inspired by this process video I saw on YouTube, 
 I cut the scraps from the previous layout into hexagons and just had fun with it.
I kinda love this one, too!

I highly recommend subscribing to Robin's Channel,she's very entertaining, and her pages are great.

 Thanks so much for stopping by...and enjoy today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs