Friday, January 3, 2014

Back to our regularly scheduled Scrapbooking!

Hello! I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year!
Now that the tree is down and most of the decorations are packed away until next year, lets get back to creating some pages shall we...

Am I the only one who has a hard time scrapping pictures from the Christmas holidays? It just seems like I can never do them justice. So instead of scrapping those recent photos, and being frustrated with the process, I chose a few of my favorite fall photos.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Card stock: Bazzill, Letter Stickers: Simple Stories, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey,
Labels and Stickers: October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Brad and Enamel Dot: My Minds Eye


This was a really fun page to do and it got me back into the swing of things, now maybe I can get started on those Christmas photos...or at least catch up on my Project Life album.

Have a great day and thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. love this Julie! Fall is my favorite to scrap and I too have very few Christmas layouts and my son is turning ten- yikes. I love your title and your embellie clusters are perfect as always...
    Michelle (peep:nursepmichelle).
    Looking forward to your debut next week with SG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout Julie. I SO know what you mean about getting into the swing of things-and my tree and decor is still UP...lol Oh wel, one day at a time, right? I love all the aspects of your page. The embellishments are right on as always. Love the banner and the clusters-and your little guy is too adorable. Thanks for sharing! Big hugs ~ Janet

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs