Thursday, December 12, 2013

6 Mos.

This has been such a busy week, I guess that happens when Christmas is right around the corner, right?

With time at a premium this week, I went to my Pinterest Board and chose this sketch from October Afternoon-

 
It's a really simple sketch, and the layout came together pretty quickly. I just couldn't wait to get these photos of "Baby Brody" on a page! Really, how can he be 6 months old already?
 
 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Paper Studio, My Minds Eye, Echo Park - Card Stock: Bazzill -
Letter Stickers: Simple Stories - Label and Stickers - Echo Park: Little Boy Collection
 
I'm off to do a little shopping, you know Christmas and all that....
Enjoy your day, and Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout !
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award Blog, check on my blog if you want to play !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute. Adore this layout. I have in placed right into my FAV folder, which I am sure I will be doing alot with your work. Christmas is coming fast, is it not...lol
    Right now we are completely in the middle of a snow storm, your blog makes it more fun!
    Hugs ~ Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I LOVE THIS! And I have most of those papers, totally going to borrow this from you. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs