Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CREATE is here!

The September issue of CREATE is here!
It's full of fun and fabulous projects! 

Be sure to stop over at Scrapbook Generation and check it out,
and while you're there, take a peek at all of the new things in the 
online store. So many awesome items.
 I am loving the adult coloring books,
 So relaxing....

I have two project in this month issue.
For my first project, I used the card sketch to alter a frame in a fall theme-
I love that the Scripture (or quote) can be replaced with a fun Fall photo.

My next assignment was to use an "interview" as the journaling on a layout.
This challenge was so much fun, that I've already completed a second layout
using the same journaling technique.


Please head over to Scrapbook Generation and check out all 203 pages of CREATE,
You'll be glad you did.

Thanks again for stopping by.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs