Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Let's get caught up, Shall we?

So who's ready for winter to officially be over? 
Between promises of snow and dodging ice storms, lets just say, 
I've had my fill. Bring on Spring!

Sadly, my time with the Nuts About Sketches design team has come
to an end. I would like to thank Shawn for the opportunity
to work with her sketches. It was truly a great experience.

These were my final three layouts for NAS-

Sketch 355



Sketch 357


and finally-
Sketch 358


Once again, thanks to Shawn and the whole team at NAS, it was a lot of fun.

Check back next week as the new edition of  CREATE magazine arrives!

Hopefully, Spring is just around the corner and we can beat these winter blahs very soon...
until then, Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs